DEUTSCH: https://t1p.de/4naro / FRANCAIS: https://t1p.de/oaog
If the European Union wants to play a relevant role in shaping the future of our continent, fundamental reforms are required. But is the EU really listening to what the people want? Will EU leaders respond to the European citizens’ demands to build a Europe that delivers more than economic profit? And how do Europeans want to protect their values of freedom, rule of law and democracy across Europe? The Conference on the Future of Europe has only been the beginning. We want to talk about what lies ahead.
- Anna Lührmann | German Minister of State for Europe and Climate
- Suzanna Carp | Democracy activist & ECIT Foundation Board Member
- Daniel Freund | Member of the European Parliament for Greens/EFA and representative in the Executive Board of the Conference on the Future of Europe
- Sandro Gozi | Member of the European Parliament for Renew and former Italian State Secretary for European Affairs
- Sarah Händel | Board Member of Mehr Demokratie e.V.
- Stephanie Hartung | Pulse of Europe Vice-Chair and National Citizens’ Representative Germany at the Conference on the Future of Europe
- Wepke Kingma | Special Envoy for the Conference on the Future of Europe at Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Netherlands
- Clément Beaune | State Secretary for European Affairs, France
With interpretation into German, French and English.
A public webinar of the EUI-STG Democracy Forum, co-organised with Europe Calling, Mehr Demokratie, Pulse of Europe and Citizens Take Over Europe.